If you know your cPanel password:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Locate the "Change Password" icon.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click the "Change your password now!"button.
If you do not know your cPanel password:
- Login to the client area.
- Go to "Services"
- Select the service you wish to change the password for.
- Click on "Change Password".
- Enter the required information.
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Yes, we do support GD & ImageMagick modules across all our servers. The module-binaries are...
In your .htaccess file insert this line of code:AddType application/x-httpd-php .html .htm...
You can login to cPanel by : http://cpanel.yourdomain.com http://yourdomain.com:2082...
Redirects are used when you want to point a specific url or web page to another location. For...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution