- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "MySQL Databases" icon under the "Databases" category.
- Locate the "Add User To Database" heading.
- Select the user you want to add the database, and then select the database you want to add the user to.
- Click "Add".
- Select the privileges you want the user to have in the database (All privileges is OK for most applications).
- Click "Make Changes".
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Yes, we do support GD & ImageMagick modules across all our servers. The module-binaries are...
In your .htaccess file insert this line of code:AddType application/x-httpd-php .html .htm...
You can login to cPanel by : http://cpanel.yourdomain.com http://yourdomain.com:2082...
Redirects are used when you want to point a specific url or web page to another location. For...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution